Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Beginning




This blog will be all about beautiful Bellingham pictures and stuff going on in and around Bellingham and for the first post just because I just started it and I haven't started looking for things yet we will do the weather.

It's 9pm and raining, 59 F., a calm wind and 99% Humidity

and it looks about the same for tomorrow.

and here's a few pictures

Bellingham Waterfront, 6am


Chuckanut Drive
4 of July, 2010 Downtown Bellingham
Sudden Valley, WA
Sedro Woolley









7 comments:

  1. awesome pics! ladybug and fireworks ftw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Washington so much. It is such a beautiful state. I'm going back in February!!!

    http://www.twitter.com/CawlinForReal

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photography!

    check out my blog:

    credibleideas.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, did you take these yourself?

    ReplyDelete